UPDATE – 21/10/2018 – New full version is almost complete, it brings these features : save raw EEG data, ASIC Attention and Meditation levels, ASIC Power EEG frequency bands, FFT Magnitude frequencies (0.5 – 70Hz).
UPDATE – 25/09/2018 – New full version [Brain Raw Visualizer Pro] available soon, with saving and charts configuration… very soon new details.
Brain Raw Visualizer [demo version*] (Standard Imagery Software)
The Brain Raw Visualizer application provide charts and spectrum representation of your brain’s activity using a Thinkgear ASIC.
Standard Imagery is not affiliated with the makers of the Thinkgear ASIC.
- Fp1 electrode – output microvolts (µV) line chart [4 seconds ~] – Poor signal output [No skin detection warning] – Blink and artifacts detection filter.
- Power EEG frequency bands (brainwaves) from up to down : delta (0.5 – 2.75Hz), theta (3.5 – 6.75Hz), low-alpha (7.5 – 9.25Hz), high-alpha (10 – 11.75Hz), low-beta (13 – 16.75Hz), high-beta (18 – 29.75Hz), low-gamma (31 – 39.75Hz), and mid-gamma (41 – 49.75Hz) [1 second ~]
- Attention and Meditation levels [0-100] [1 second ~]
- Delta (0.5 – 2.75Hz) line chart
- Theta (3.5 – 6.7Hz) line chart
- Alpha (7.5 – 12.5Hz) line chart
- Beta (12.5 – 30Hz) line chart
- Gamma (31 – 49Hz) line chart
- Frequencies (0.5 – 70Hz) bar chart [2 seconds ~]
- Spectrum (4 – 70Hz) [250mm ~]
ANY EEG HEADSET MODIFICATION AND USE OF THIS SOFTWARE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. MAKE SURE YOUR HEADSET IS NOT CONNECTED BY WIRE TO ANYTHING PLUGGED INTO THE MAINS.
Up to :
|Android 4.1, 4.1.1||
*Demo version doesn’t save data to csv or image.No blink data filter saving feature. No data settings. No theme settings.
* Avaiable :
Comments will be publish only if related to topic.